Kriss Law/Atlantic represents over 500 national and local mortgage lenders. We have become known for our unparalleled service to the lenders with whom we deal.
Our closing services to our lenders include:
- Coverage of all 50 States with physical offices in many jurisdictions
- Quick title turnaround
- Our experienced closing staff will travel for closings anywhere at anytime, including Saturdays
- Competitive and sometimes negotiable fees
- We make ourselves available for last minute title search requests and closings
- Free buyer representation including free Purchase and Sale Agreement review in Massachusetts and Connecticut
- Immediate, responsive service from all of our attorneys and paralegals
- A great lead and referral program that allows us to send business back to you
- Well developed Realtor relationships that allow us to offer you networking opportunities
The bottom line is that a smooth transaction breeds more business for all parties involved. With that in mind, our attorneys and paralegals are the last people your clients deal with in a transaction and we assure a positive experience at that time.
If you are visiting our site and are looking to purchase a home or to refinance your current residence, we would be happy to recommend one of our trusted lender partners to you.
REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Kriss Law/Atlantic works with many of the top national and local real estate brokerages. Our service to these brokers parallels that of our mortgage lenders. Many real estate brokers choose to refer their buyers and sellers to us as they have found our accessibility, fees, and general know-how to be unmatched.
Our closing services to our real estate brokers include:
- Free Purchase and Sale Agreement review and revision in Massachusetts and Connecticut for your clients when our office represents the lender
- Fair and sometimes negotiable settlement fees for your buyers and sellers
- Our closing staff of seasoned real estate professionals are happy to close in a location that is easiest for you and your clients.
- Many members of our staff are available after normal business hours to answer any questions you or your clients may have
- Our experienced paralegal/processing staff always reviews the CD with all parties before the closing to ensure a smooth transaction
- Our professionals have conducted many home financing seminars and are always happy to assist in any such endeavors
- Our philosophy dictates that the best way to do business is to provide referrals. As such, we always keep our best clients in mind when a potential buyer comes to us first
The bottom line is that a smooth transaction breeds more business for all parties involved. With that in mind, our professionals are the last people your clients deal with in a transaction and we assure a positive experience at that time.
If you are a visiting our site and are looking for a great real estate broker to help you buy a new home or sell your existing residence, we would be happy to recommend one of our trusted realtors to you.
Whether an experienced homeowner or first time buyer, we have your back.
At Kriss Law/Atlantic, we pride ourselves on working with buyers of all kinds. From first time home-buyers to seasoned homeowners, we can meet all of your needs. Whether you are buying a home and financing 100% of the purchase price or paying cash, our experienced team will provide expert advice from the time your offer is accepted until the final document is signed at the closing.
We have become known for our unparalleled service to the sellers with whom we deal.
If you are selling your home or about to embark on the process, Kriss Law/Atlantic’s team of experienced real estate attorneys can assist you in making this sometimes stressful endeavor worry-free. By coupling the lowest fees in the areas in which we practice with the best service, it is no surprise that so many sellers choose our attorneys to represent them in the home selling process.